Saturday 5 May 2012

Jesus' words are my Inspiration




Need inspiration? No person expects anything from you, even your parents or friends? Then, you are at the right place. Even I faced this situation and I thank God that he gave me trouble and also took out of it. After the incident I became more powerful than ever and more spiritual.

God gives us trouble for a reason. At that time many devilish things comes in mind, for instance, do God loves me or not? If he loves me then why he gave me this serious trouble in my life. But, my friends, these negative thoughts are put in our mind by devil.

What devil tries to do is, he persuade us slowly to his path. Little step daily. But at that time, we should keep out that thoughts by praying to lord almighty and shouting angrily to satan to go away from us. Yes, Jesus also did the same way.

Coming to point, inspiration will not have any effect on you until you believe in yourself and more importantly, God. In my earlier article "How to overcome temptations from your life" you might have learnt and many of you have succeeded in keeping yourself away from baits set by satan.



Now, going a step further, i will share my thoughts in how to inspire yourself when the whole world leaves you. First thing, delete all the negative thoughts completely and then fill it with good thoughts. Example, if you are a student like me then keep away the thoughts like i will fail or i will surely get poor marks. Its very hard to keep these things away but once you manage to do that, you will win every exam of life. I know you might be thinking that this article is boring or it is easy to say all these.

But, he (God) will do wonders. He can move mountains. You just have keep faith on him and leave all your worries on him. And see what happens.

After you made space in your mind by throwing out negative thoughts, say this to your mind - "I know I am the choosen, God. I believe in you and not my mind. You are great and I love you. I give my soul to you from now and you steer my life in the way you want." By this small prayer you just now entered into a new life.

Talking about this world, you declare positive things, for example: Hey you Exam, I am going to pass you because God is with me and I have been chosen by him to to wonders OR you declare what you want and at last, believe it. And my friends, believe in miracles, miracles happens. And this time its you. God Bless You. Praise the Lord.



Here are some verses that will help you:

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

Psalm 34:8
Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him.

Romans 8:28
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.

Romans 8:38-39
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Ephesians 3:17-19 (must read this)
Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

God Bless You
He loves you



OctoFinder

No comments:

Post a Comment